10 Mortgage Servicers are now required to provide $8.5 Billion in funding for borrowers that were impacted by wrongful foreclosures between 2009-2011 or in need of a Loan Modification.

Read More


Homeowners, there are several options that are currently available that are designed to reduce your payments. The programs that are available depends on the current status of your mortgage.

Read More


We all know that traveling down an unfamiliar highway is easier with a road map. Use our guide to understand the options available to make this journey less stressful.

Read More


There are several different programs aimed at helping homeowners reduce their monthly payments. Through the various programs homeowners have been able to obtain significantly lower monthly mortgage payments. There are also programs for homeowners who have lost value in their home and now owe more that what the property is worth. Learn more about these programs below:


Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) ›

If you’re struggling to make your mortgage payments, you may be eligible for the Home Affordable Modification Program.

Department of Justice Program (DOJ) ›

If your home is currently worth significantly less than you owe on it, you may be eligible for the Department of Justice Program (DOJ).

Second Lien Modification Program (2MP) ›

If you received a HAMP modification on your first mortgage and you have a second mortgage on the same property, you may be eligible for a modification or principal reduction on your second mortgage as well.

In-House Modification Program ›

If you have been turned down for all State and Government modification programs you may still be able to be modified through an In-House Modification Program.

Veteran’s Affairs Home Affordable Modification (VA-HAMP) ›

If your loan is guaranteed or insured with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), you may be eligible for a program through that government agency.

Keep Your Home California ›

If your home is in the state of California and you occupy your home as your primary residence you may be eligible for different programs offered by the state.

FHA Home Affordable Modification Program (FHA-HAMP) ›

If your loan is guaranteed or insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), you may be eligible for a program through that government agency.